This is the homepage for the supercomputing facility at the University of Southern Denmark (DCSC/SDU) run on behalf of the Danish Centre for Scientific Computing.
- For quite some time, the HS9 GPU nodes have occasionally died under heavy
load due to a hardware error. In an effort to debug this we have reserved
four gpu nodes since the beginning of September. Everything should now be
working - let us know if you find any issues.
- /wkspace1 and /wkspace4 have reached their end of life.
Starting November 1, 2015 both file servers will stop accepting writes, and
December 1, 2015 they will be powered down.
All data left on the servers after December 1, 2015 will be LOST.
Please move all your data to the new file server /wkspace5.
- After serving us for exactly 3 years, horseshoe8 will be powered down October 31, 2015.
- A new file server has been made available as /wkspace5.
The file server is configured with the following quotas:
sdusr (5T), and
- It is now possible to apply for access to Abacus for the next
allocation period starting November 1, 2015. Deadline October 1, 2015.
For further information, see https://deic.sdu.dk/call-for-access
- 9:30: fe9 currently running very unstable and reboots itself every 15-60 minutes.